Monday, December 13, 2010

Vikings vs. New York Giants game= FAIL!!!

I really hate snow. I have no idea why I even put up with it and as if the snow wasn't bad enough...the dome had to collapse. The phone has been ringing off the hook since 8 a.m.  Today is going to be insane! For all the folks who purchased tickets to the game...we feel your pain. It is too bad the game couldn't have been played at TCF bank Stadium. It would just take way too much time and people to clean all of the snow off of the field. Are any of you making the trip to Detroit for the Vikings vs. Giants game tonight?! After all of this trouble I still hope that the Vikings win. I wonder if the Metrodome will be back together by December 20th where the Minnesota Vikings play the Chicago Bears. It just seems that with all of this cold weather we have that it is impossible to get the dome back in running order. I guess we will have to just wait and see....

No comments:

Post a Comment